Join Cold Town Beer
We are always on the lookout for hardworking and enthusiastic people to join our team here at Cold Town Beer. Do you fancy being part of an awesome team? View our vacancies below!
Employee Benefits Include…
25% Food & Drink Discount at all Signature Group Venues
25% Discount on all Edinburgh’s Flavour & Signature Group Vouchers
15% Discount on all online Cold Town Beer orders
A monthly beer allowance
Access to our Employee Assistant Program
A general internal referral scheme
Cold Town Beer is part of Stonewall’s Diversity Champions Programme meaning that we work to ensure all LGBTQ+ people can be themselves safely in our workplace.
Posted November 11th 2021
From £25,000 per annum depending on experience
To support our expansion the Brewery is currently looking for Shift Brewers to join their fast-paced production team at Dunedin Street.
The successful candidate will join a small team working across all areas of the brewing, packaging, and delivery process.
Reporting to the Head Brewer you will work on a shift basis, overseeing one other member of staff:
- Completing cellar and filtration operations
- CIP of vessels
- Testing (and tasting!)
- Maintaining a high standard of hygiene and housekeeping throughout the production facility
- Ensuring production and stock records are up to date accurate.
- Assisting in the maintenance, development and continuous improvement of the site.
- There may also be the occasional requirement to represent the company at trade shows and customer facing events.
- Core working hours are between 6AM and 10PM Monday to Saturday with occasional Sunday working.
- It may be necessary from time to time for you to work at one of our other sites in central Edinburgh.
Key Competencies and Experience:
This is an supervisory role; therefore, 12-24 months brewing experience is required.
Good numerical skills and the ability to work as part of a team and independently without supervision is required.
The role suits a friendly, dynamic individual with a passion for great beer and a drive to learn about brewing.
A full, clean, UK driver’s licence is essential, FLT certificate highly desirable.